[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dan Bond" <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ADSL Modem Recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 29 May 2008 14:48:01 +0100
I'm currently using the Dlink DSL-300T, which will do bridged mode.
Have to be honest though, it's not perfect, I have to reboot it every
day then telnet into it to adjust the maximum number of connections
the firewall will track otherwise it crashes. That could just be me
and my bittorrent usage, seems to survive better with only a couple of
torrents active, but still isn't great. If anyone knows of a slightly
more permanent fix, I'd be eager to find out.