[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com
 Cc:  "Dan DeRemer" <dderemer at atnetplus dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3.b11 lockups
 Date:  Fri, 30 May 2008 15:14:53 -0700
Hi,

I might be a little late to the game here, but I had reported some type of
lockup with the release of 1.3b11 as well.  I still couldn't reproduce the
results down to something accurate.

I'm running a P3-500 on a standard pc motherboard, 128 ram, 4 NIC cards, 2
realtek, linksys, 3com.  The problem manifests itself about a week after the
previous reboot.  The GUI is accessible but dog slow.  Traffic from LAN to
WAN is totally busted.  I wasn't able to debug any more than that, but after
a reboot, everything's good and running again.

I've rolled back to 1.3b10 which does not manifest this problem.  I'm just
running the usual services, PPTP, DHCP, shaper, ... no advanced NAT routings
or whatnot.

/sylikc