[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaus_Friis_=D8stergaard?=" <farremosen at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple WAN ip's
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:53:16 +0200
Hi,

I have a small problem, my ISP owns the router at my installation.

By default they have put it up this way that I have a fixed IP, and all
inboud traffic to port 25 is routed to x.x.x.2 and all traffic to port 21 is
routed to x.x.x.3

I could ask the ISP to change the configuration of the router but this is
costly, therefor I would like to know if there is a way to assign the
x.x.x.2 and x.x.x.3 to the WAN interface of monowall and the sent the
traffic to serveres placed in a proper DMZ.