[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Asterisk/SIP problem with 1.3b11?
 Date:  Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:39:36 -0400
Hi all,

Is there an issue with allowing SIP traffic on 1.3b11?

I've installed it onto 2 WRAP based devices replacing working released
code where both devices allowed their respective Asterisk servers to
pass SIP traffic. However, when the new code runs the Asterisk servers
are unable to successfully register with their upstream provider.

I have made sure that the internal SIP proxy is turned off. Rolling back
to the latest m0n0 release fixes the problem.

I "upgraded" to 1.3b11 because I need the IPSEC vpn with
hostname/dynamic IP feature.

Thanks

Mark
--