[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Kernel Panic on Boot... Help?
 Date:  Wed, 21 May 2008 19:17:21 -0500 (CDT)
I was afraid that power would be a problem... I think the box might be a bit useless with only two
interfaces though. I wonder if the Soekris dual port NICs would be a better choice since they are
designed to run with very low power embedded applications. Assuming power is not the problem, does
anyone have any other ideas?

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.