[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paulo Colomes" <pcolomes at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Three Network Interfaces
 Date:  Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:32:26 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've looked everywhere trying to answer this question but i havn't found
anything yet, so that's why I joined this mailing list.
The thing is i've implemented a few m0n0wall projects and they work
perfectly (a great great work). But i'm not sure if m0n0wall can be used
with 3 network interfaces, one pointing to Internet and 2 different lan
segments.

lan0: Internet
lan1: 192.168.100.0/24
lan2: 192.168.200.0/24

It's possible to use m0n0wall this way?. Basically i want to give nated
internet to both networks and install different firewall policies to each
one. I need to document it before implementing any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Cel: (09) 84053482
Temuco - Chile.
www.seguridad-informatica.cl