[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Monowall User List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b12 released
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:12:14 -0400
Whoops, forgot to post to the list, sent directly to Manual... Duh...

Upgraded b11 to b12 and dnsmasq is failing to start.

Jul 8 01:22:07 racoon: WARNING: setsockopt(UDP_ENCAP_ESPINUDP_NON_IKE):
UDP_ENCAP Invalid argument Jul 8 01:26:12 dnsmasq[274]: ISC dhcpd
integration not available: set HAVE_ISC_READER in src/config.h Jul 8
01:26:12 dnsmasq[274]: FAILED to start up.

The upgrade installed fine and rebooted, I generated a self-signed cert,
rebooted, and could not get out to the world. Checking logs I find the above
errors, not seen any of these errors in the past. I didn't check if I could
get out before the cert install, msn and yahoo usually re-sign in right away
but after the cert install it was definitely down. Reverting to b11 got me
right back online and errors are gone.

Any ideas Manual?

Dave