[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ulrik Lunddahl (PROconsult)" <ul at proconsult dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Three Network Interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:26:26 +0200
Sure you can, this is one of the many situations where m0n0wall can save you a lot of money, soho
firewalls with 3 or more legs is not very common, and you often have to pick an expensive "high-end"
box. Those are often hard to configure and thereby a candidate to configurations errors, that again
makes you less secure...

I was replacing our Cisco PIX solution with m0n0walls, and one of the most important pros was that
it made us more secure, due to simpler configuration.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef

Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45 63113344
E-mail: ul at proconsult dot dk - Web site: www.proconsult.dk