[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Camenzind Patrick (KSTE 11)" <patrick dot camenzind at credit dash suisse dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Preliminary release 1.3b13-pre (-> DNS insecurity panic)
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:53:13 +0200
Hello,

When will the issue in FAQ 15.8 ("Why can't hosts on a NATed interface
talk to hosts on a bridged interface?") be fixed? Is there a workaround
for that layout (DMZ bridged to WAN and a NATed LAN)? DHCP-forward? I'd
really like to keep my servers on individual public IP addresses (given
by the DHCP of the ISP)... And still have NAT for the workstations in
LAN zone.

Any help or update to this is very much appreciated!

Regards

Patrick