[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nick Shore <nick dot shore at multithread dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3b13-pre IPv6 PPPOE config
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:00:44 +0100
Daniele Guazzoni wrote:
> If you have an assigned range and you can run native IPv6 over PPPoE you
> need to configure the IPv6 statically on WAN and LAN.

Think the first problem is that mpd isn't configured to do ipv6cp, but
then....

OK, but what addresses should I use ?

My alloc is:
2001:08B0:0XXX::    /48

so do I assign 2001:08B0:0XXX::1 /48 to WAN ?
what do I use for the IPv6 gateway address ?

what do I assign to LAN ?

I guess I then need to use a filtered bridge from WAN to LAN ?

Anyone have an actual step by step example ?

Nick.