[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Preliminary release 1.3b13-pre (-> DNS insecurity panic)
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:36:09 -0400
Just to let you know, this upgrade went perfectly on generic-pc, thanks
again Manual for providing such a great firewall and resolving issuses so
quickly. Dnsmasq patch fixed my last upgrade problem, I use the dns
forwarder a lot, turning it off for b12 would have cut my access to my dmz
servers which would not have been good.

Dave