[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLANs not really working ?
 Date:  Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:47:11 +0200
Sorry for (maybe a dumb) question, but I really can't see what changing
the MTU on the WAN side can have influence on an internal LAN / VLAN
issue here ?
If this is a dumb remark, how should I change my MTU, lower than 1500 or
higher than 1500...

I am connected to cable here, so the normal value would be 1500

kind regards,
michel