[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLANs not really working ?
 Date:  Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:03:44 +0200
I'm in over my head here... I don't get it.
If I read this correctly, I need to change the MTU on both my LAN and my
client computer too... or what exactly?

I am used to a normal LAN/DHCP setup... VLAN's are pretty new to me... I
have a VLAN setup at the office with pfSense, which just worked out of
the box... maybe my personal WLAN AP isn't just that good at VLANs ??