[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marcel Wiget" <mwiget at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b12 released
 Date:  Sun, 13 Jul 2008 11:45:21 +0200
6to4 works just fine for me and in parallel to normal ipv4 operation.

Here a few more IPv6 test sites as I can't reach http://ipv6.sixy.ch
nor ipv6.m0n0.ch (6to4 packets go out the WAN but no response comes
back):

http://ipv6.google.com/  (ipv6 only)
http://www.switch.ch/
http://www.deployingipv6.net/