[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc-Andre Alpers <m dash a dot a at freenet dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b13 released
 Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:11:53 +0200
Guten Tag Manuel Kasper,

am Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008 um 23:47 schrieben Sie:

> Well, I think that is quite an exotic setup, and to support it would
> require a substantial amount of changes in m0n0wall - so it's rather
> unlikely to happen I'm afraid.

Ok, that is a sad news. Perhaps it is possible to add Aiccu from
Sixxs.net in M0n0wall? In german we have only dynamic public v4
adresses from most providers, so we can't use ordinary tunnels.
Because the public ip adress change every 24 hours.

--

Marc-Andre Alpers                                mailto:m dash a dot a at freenet dot de