[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc-Andre Alpers <m dash a dot a at freenet dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b13 released
 Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:45:21 +0200
Guten Tag Manuel Kasper,

am Montag, 14. Juli 2008 um 18:55 schrieben Sie:

> What's wrong with 6to4?

That i have every 24 hour an other IPv6 /48 Network. When my v4 IP
Adress change, than also my v6 Adresses.

At the time, i use aiccu on one maschine in my home network. So i have
from this PC v6 connectivity. I can reach this maschine from
everywhere over my static v6 adress even my v4 adress change.

--

Marc-Andre Alpers                                mailto:m dash a dot a at freenet dot de