[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLANs not really working ? -solved! -not working anymore, after reboot !
 Date:  Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:40:22 +0200
How should I make the MTU stick after a reboot of monowall ?
I installed b13 (which obviously rebooted), and my sites stopped working
again, when trying to go via a VLAN.

I did an ifconfig, and saw that all my VLAN's are back at 1500, how do I
make the MTU permanent ?
I guess that I have to modify the config.xml, and reload it - but a more
cosmetic option might be handy :)

kind regards,
Michel