[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTP Sniffing?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:12:55 -0500 (CDT)
I've typically run all outgoing traffic (WAN interface) through a hub and sniffed from there.
Otherwise, you could always setup a NAT redirect rule to put all HTTP traffic through a proxy you've
setup and do your monitoring/logging from there.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105