[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] redirect subdomain to a computer in the LAN
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:14:34 +0200
If I recall correctly, this question has been asked before and was
answered that monowall does not interpret hostnames, but ip addresses.
It had something to do with being a certain layer, that monowall does
not address... in fact, I don't know of a router/firewall being capable
in doing what you want...

What you can do, is having an IIS at port 80, which then redirects the
several hostnames to your internal machines (each being given a
different port).
This might work under Apache too, but I am no Apache-man :)

Hope this approach suites for you ?