[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Henning Andreseck <AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] redirect subdomain to a computer in the LAN
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:51:49 +0200
is it possible to say the iis that it forwards request vor
pc1.domain.com to the internal ip 192.168.17.100 and pc2.domain.com to
192.168.16.10?

thanks

Michel Servaes schrieb:
> If I recall correctly, this question has been asked before and was
> answered that monowall does not interpret hostnames, but ip addresses.
> It had something to do with being a certain layer, that monowall does
> not address... in fact, I don't know of a router/firewall being
> capable in doing what you want...
>
> What you can do, is having an IIS at port 80, which then redirects the
> several hostnames to your internal machines (each being given a
> different port).
> This might work under Apache too, but I am no Apache-man :)
>
> Hope this approach suites for you ?
>
> Henning Andreseck wrote:
>> Hi List,
>> i want to have several subdomains of my main-domain (eg. domain.com
>> and pc1.domain.com) and let them point on the pc. so pc1.domain.com
>> points on pc1. but how do i do this? importent is only port 80. i
>> read something about a solution with apache and virutal host, but is
>> it possible to do this with m0n0 and if not, dear m0n0-dev list, is
>> it possible to impliment something like this?
>>
>> tanks

Henning Andreseck
Hirtenweg 115
38259 Salzgitter
-
E-Mail: AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de
ICQ: 343-550-862
Jabber: henning at jabber dot gymszbad dot de
-
Tel: 05341/394931
Mobil: 01577-53 73 988