[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Reber" <sreber at atltechgroup dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Soekris 5501
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:21:57 -0400
I am not able to get m0n0wall 1.3b13 to cold boot on a Soekris 5501 with
combios 1.33c.  I just received two of these units today and both
exhibit the same symptoms.  M0n0wall begins to boot and pauses for quite
a while detecting ata0 and apparently detects no disk.  It does the same
for ata1.  This causes a fatal error "The device that contains the
configuration file (config.xml) could not be found. M0n0wall cannot
continue booting."

If I press a key to reboot the configuration file is found.

Does anyone have a fix?

Scott