[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'monowall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] redirect subdomain to a computer in the LAN
 Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:38:11 -0400
That works for internal resolution yes, using one physical server with two
sites setup in IIS. It sounds like your IIS is using hostnames already. The
DNS forwarder is only used so that you can resolve the dns from inside and
as long as IIS understands what to do with the external requests, it should
handle OWA and your site just fine.

  _____