[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Yannick_Br=E9hon?= <y dot brehon at qiplay dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Firewall not respecting rules ?!?
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:00:08 +0200
OK, we are starting to get some motion...
I did what you suggested, and as far as allowing cross communication
between LAN and WLAN, it worked! But of course now the problem is that I
can't get on the Internet any more from behind the m0n0... (the entire
problem comes from my DSL modem which is not a full-fledged router and
cannot be given static routes, thus the need for m0n0 NATting when going
outbound).
Any further suggestions so as to get the same outcome *without* turning
off NAT? In particular, I don't understand why incoming connections are
let through, create a firewall state, but return packets are filtered
(despite "all-pass" rules) ?!