[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "apiasecki at midatlanticbb dot com" <apiasecki at midatlanticbb dot com>
 To:  Raul Sampedro <raul dot sampedro at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris 5501
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:00:00 -0400
The m0n0wall embedded image is a hard drive image.. It is set for a
cretin size.  If you want m0n0wall to use the entire disk 2gb disk, you
have to resize the image.

This guide should work for m0n0wall also, although I've never tried it.
http://devwiki.pfsense.org/FlashHowTo

It would be nice if m0n0wall and pfSense projects had different sized
images to download,  64mb,128mb,512mb,1gb,2gb images.

Adam