[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Robbie Garrett" <rgarrett at hostourweb dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] transparent firewall w/ router
 Date:  Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:06:01 -0600
not sure if this is what you want, but I recently configured this and
it worked great:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examples-filtered-bridge.html

if this is not what you want then a network diagram is worth many emails.

sai

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Robbie Garrett <rgarrett at hostourweb dot com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Have any of you successfully setup m0n0wall was a transparent firewall while using it as a router?
>
> I need to make my own gateway for some ip's that were routed to me, and then forward all the
traffic to the datacenters router and I was hoping to use m0n0wall as that router.