[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robbie Garrett" <rgarrett at hostourweb dot com>
 To:  "Silvan Gebhardt" <pcdog at pcdog dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1 host not routing
 Date:  Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:33:52 -0400
I have the following.

public ip address of m0n0 wall = x.112.115.101
internal lan ip address = x.12.18.121

host that works = x.12.18.123

host that does not work = x.12.18.122

Im trying to access the internet.
Im trying to access the server from the internet.

Host x.12.18.123 is accessible from the internet and it can also access the
internet.