[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on a Box
 Date:  Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:28:14 +0200
Hello

A quick Google search showed: This box (BTW: It's spelled "Magnia") has
no serial port. This makes it really hard. I did NOT find wether the box
has a serial connection on it's mainboard, which is simply not occupied.

What I found is: You can plug in a PCMCIA USB card, and attach an
USB2Serial adapter to that. With that you could login to this box via
serial console.
You have to put the m0n0wall image to the boxe's HDD at another machine
anyway. Make sure you get the right image with serial console enabled.

That SHOULD work. Good luck!

Carsten Holbach