[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] tftp server for small files
 Date:  Tue, 05 Aug 2008 22:08:22 +0200
3/4th of this is new for me, but nevertheless more challenging :-)
I'll be trying out on some VirtualBOX session, and see how far I can
go... this will be fun - I have DOS knowledge (but less in Linux or
FreeBSD - but one is never too old to go on and experiment... it is in
fact a very intresting)

thanks for setting me on track here, currently I am in renovating the
house - so I won't be able to make this happen next month, but at
evenings as entertainment... why not :-)

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:zB9BBSPgt9gJ:chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/workon.sh+workon.sh&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us&client=firefox-a