[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  Michael Graves <mgraves at mstvp dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP "next-server", TFTP, and Polycom phones...
 Date:  Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:02:57 -0500 (CDT)
Thank you for your help Michael. Searching for monowall and polycom on Google brings up your blog in
the first results. I'd prefer to not statically assign any of the phones. Right now, it is just a
handful but may grow to many handfuls... ;-)

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105