[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] panic: ifmedia_set
 Date:  Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:09:26 +0200
(copy/paste : accidently sent to the poster without sending to this list)

Are your NIC cards also recognized as a generic ethernet device (ukphy),
in 1.234 ?
I would presume the beta version either does not recognize your nic - or
that some pci-busmastering is going wrong on your motherboard (try
disabling PCI bus mastering in BIOS)

kind regards,
michel