[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Sharing bandwidth between two networks
 Date:  Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:38:40 +0200
I am doing this right now at home, for my neighbours.
You just have to create pipes of the speed you want to give...

I have a 20mbit cable connection, and I have dedicated a pipe of
6mbit/sec DL, and a pipe of 384kbit/sec UL...
I configured both pipes on my LAN2 connection, and they can't go any
faster !

So, if you configure a 3rd and 4th pipe for LAN1, you should be okay by
this in my opinion... it works very good!