[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Feature request - disable console menu
 Date:  Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:21:55 -0400
Manuel, do you think an additional field might be added below the "disable
console menu" option. Right now, if the console menu is disabled,  m0n0wall
shows only "console disabled". I think this is a good choice for general
security reasons.

But - My thought would be to add a banner field below the disable console menu
check box that could be used to override this simple message. It would be nice
to be able to display a name and phone number for someone to call, along with
the "console menu disabled" message.

Just a thought.

--
Bill Arlofski