[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall + Captive portal + 20 AP's setup question
 Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:30:47 +1000
Hi Yves,

Have a read of http://www.quarkit.com.au/content/view/51/49/ (a
description of WDS) and also
http://www.quarkit.com.au/content/view/49/49/ (an overview of Wi-Fi) as
these may be of assistance to your understanding of channel assignments
and ways to implement a distributed Wi-Fi network.

--

http://blog.hiltontravis.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT