[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Pasting certificate & key in webgui locked me out
 Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:35:46 +1000

Hi Yves,

Nope, you didn't miss anything - the OP was confusing the serial access
of an embedded m0n0wall with the monitor/keyboard access to a regular
PC.

--

http://blog.hiltontravis.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT