[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Pasting certificate & key in webgui locked me out
 Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:20:20 +0200
On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Quark IT - Hilton Travis <
Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au> wrote:

> Hi Yves,
>
> Nope, you didn't miss anything - the OP was confusing the serial access
> of an embedded m0n0wall with the monitor/keyboard access to a regular
> PC.

Yes, I thought it was something like that :-)
Anyway, it would be handy to have a generic-pc image sending it all to the
serial console instead of a monitor.
I remember manuel talked about it some time ago.... HINT HINT :-)

Kind regards,
Yves