[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Lonnie Abelbeck <lists at lonnie dot abelbeck dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b14 released
 Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:59:22 +0200
On 24.08.2008, at 01:04, Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:

> Your "Choose your platform" Soekris Engineering net55xx points to
> the 'embedded' version.
>
> I have been using generic-pc in the past.
>
> Should I rename the embedded-1.3b14.img to generic-pc-1.3b14.img
> before upgrading my current net5501?

Yes. To be honest - I haven't actually tried the embedded image on a
net5501 (just on all other Soekris and PC Engines boards), as I don't
have one, so you may not want to do this on an important box in a
remote place. :)

If somebody has already done it, it would be nice to get confirmation
that the embedded image actually works fine on a net5501 (I don't see
any reason why it shouldn't, though).

- Manuel