[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Sauff <harald dot sauff at tu dash harburg dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.234 bug reports, please
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:55:50 +0200
Hi,

> small issue, I thought I'd ask if any of you had noticed any other
> *reproducible* bugs (*not* missing features etc.) in 1.234. If so,
> please let us know so that they can be fixed as well.

Situation:
When I connect with my Apple MacBook (Leopard 10.5.4) via PPTP to my
1.234 m0n0walls (both of them), it's not possible to route all traffic
through the m0n0wall, because it doesn't assign a subnet mask.
I don't know if anyone else has this problem and whether it is a Leopard
problem or a m0n0wall problem. Unfortunately I don't have any logs at
hand right now, but I will get some tonight.

greetings,
 Harald