[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Sauff <harald dot sauff at tu dash harburg dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.234 bug reports, please
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:01:28 +0200
Hi,

>> When I connect with my Apple MacBook (Leopard 10.5.4) via PPTP to my
>> 1.234 m0n0walls (both of them), it's not possible to route all traffic
>> through the m0n0wall, because it doesn't assign a subnet mask.
> AFAIK there is no such thing as a subnet mask on a PPTP connection; are
> you sure that the "Send all traffic over VPN connection" option on the
> Advanced setup page of Leopard's VPN client is set? Leopard has a habit
> of losing that setting or not setting it by default...

Yes, I'm definitely sure that it is set. Switching it on and off doesn't
change anything.

When I connect with the same notebook to a Windows 2003 PPTP server
everything works correctly, but it doesn't work with m0n0wall as a host.
As I said I will deliver more information tonight - and perhaps it is
all Leopard's fault, not m0n0wall's.

Harald