[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lonnie Abelbeck <lists at lonnie dot abelbeck dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.234 bug reports, please
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:31:12 -0500
On Aug 25, 2008, at 2:55 AM, Harald Sauff wrote:
> Situation:
> When I connect with my Apple MacBook (Leopard 10.5.4) via PPTP to my
> 1.234 m0n0walls (both of them), it's not possible to route all traffic
> through the m0n0wall, because it doesn't assign a subnet mask.
> I don't know if anyone else has this problem and whether it is a
> Leopard
> problem or a m0n0wall problem. Unfortunately I don't have any logs at
> hand right now, but I will get some tonight.
> greetings,
> Harald

Harald,

I have my parents setup with m0n0wall 1.234, so I gave it a try on a
Mac PRO running 10.5.4.

I normally don't send all traffic.

In 10.5.4, the Network panel, select the PPTP config from the list on
the left, then click Advanced.  "Send all traffic over VPN connection"
can be checked there.  (this option was a global for all connections
in the past, now it is on a per PPTP config basis)

I checked "Send all..." clicked Apply, then connected.  All my
internet traffic then went through the remote m0n0wall's WAN.

This all works as expected.

Lonnie