[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sterling Windmill <sterling dot windmill at custdata dot com>
 To:  Dexter Filmore <Dexter dot Filmore at gmx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] where's my DNS? (can't ping host)
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Try checking your
/etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf

		Sterling Windmill
Systems and Technology
Phone: 586-752-9671 Ext 161
Fax: 586-752-6589
www.custdata.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL,
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for
use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of
this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending
party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred
any paper copies of the email you printed.