[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] unable to boot from 1GB cf card on del gx260
 Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:56:29 +0200
How do you connect the CF card ?
Do you use a cardreader, or an ATA/CF convertor ? If using a convertor,
you might check the voltage on the adaptor itself if it matches the CF
card or not... (I have a 3.3V / 5V jumper on my convertor, so I was
thinking that you maybe have the same ?)

Does the CF card get recognized at all, when powering up your Dell (I
have no knowledge about Dell computers, but at the end, they are
practically all the same).