[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Sauff <harald dot sauff at tu dash harburg dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.234 bug reports, please
 Date:  Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:46:20 +0200
Hi,

> I have my parents setup with m0n0wall 1.234, so I gave it a try on a Mac
> PRO running 10.5.4.
>
> I normally don't send all traffic.

Me neither.

> In 10.5.4, the Network panel, select the PPTP config from the list on
> the left, then click Advanced.  "Send all traffic over VPN connection"
> can be checked there.  (this option was a global for all connections in
> the past, now it is on a per PPTP config basis)

Yes, I know that it changed from 10.4 to 10.5, and it is enabled on my
machine.

> I checked "Send all..." clicked Apply, then connected.  All my internet
> traffic then went through the remote m0n0wall's WAN.
>
> This all works as expected.

In my case it doesn't.

OK, it doesn't solve my problem, but at least now we are sure that it's
not a m0n0wall problem and not an Apple problem in general, but a
problem with my system...

Anyway, thanks for providing this information, perhaps I can now
identify the real problem...

greetings,
 Harald