[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b14 released
 Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:06:07 +1000

Hi Chris,

That's interesting - I use PuTTY regularly and at times (using m0n0wall
1.3b13) I've had a session sitting idle for a week or so without it
closing and with the PuTTY keepalive setting at "0" (aka disabled).

--

http://blog.hiltontravis.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT