[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Danny Puckett" <dpuckett at comresource dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Poor man's layer 3 switch.
 Date:  Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:35:43 -0400
I did see mention in the Linksys forums that some models might be layer
3 enabled from the serial console but could not find anything in the
datasheets on the Linksys site. Odd that they would not advertise this
ability a bit more as it makes it difficult to determine which models
support this. Thanks for the info and also to those that mentioned
Vyatta. I will check that out as well.