[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall + Captive portal + 20 AP's setup question
 Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:56:03 +1000
Hi Yves,

In addition to that information, here's something that may be of
interest to you and/or others:

As an industry professional, you may be interested to know about an
upcoming Web seminar being presented by Unstrung (www.unstrung.com):
Xirrus WiFi for Conference Centers: Planning, Deploying, and RF
Management for High Density Environments.*

Deploying WiFi solutions in convention centers, auditoriums, hotel
meeting spaces, and other conference rooms places unique demands on the
wireless infrastructure. This presentation identifies the challenges
faced in these environments and then discusses how Xirrus customers have
deployed high-performance WiFi arrays to not only meet, but exceed their
WiFi requirements with a wired-like quality of experience.

Join us on Thursday, August 28, at 2:00 p.m. New York / 7:00 p.m. London
time, for this live Webinar sponsored by Xirrus.

You can sign up for this event via this link:

http://metacast.agora.com/link.asp?m=51450&s=6388854&l=0

We hope to see you there!

*This is a custom Webinar. Unstrung does not endorse the subject matter
supplied by Xirrus.

--

http://blog.hiltontravis.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT

as