[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Tollison" <ktollison at charter dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSec Strange Behavior
 Date:  Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:10:40 -0400
I updated a Soekris 4801 from b11 to b14 yesterday.  The site to site tunnel
that was setup disappeared.  I checked the backup XML file and the tunnel
was in it. So I restored the backup config file still no luck, then I tried
a backup from a few weeks back, same result.  Once I rebuilt it manually
everything was fine.  Any ideas why it did not survive the update?  My
personal 4801 which has a few tunnels updated from b13 to b14 with no
problems.