[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] limit or cripple limewire effectively
 Date:  Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:07:46 +0200
thanks for all the replies already given, i'll try fiddling with the bw
a bit...
i already hooked them to a slower bw al together, but I'll try to limit
the bw even more for every non http/s / pop & smtp traffic... is there a
site somewhere to test speeds at other ports than http - or should I
just use iperf on for instance at my office (out the vpn that is)...