[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why should one not use Monowall for production systems on a VM Platform
 Date:  Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:02:43 +0200
I personally feel a bit akward to put an ESX physically on a WAN link!
Since your VM host will be servicing a monowall "guest", your vmware
solution (either ESX or VMWare Server) would be running directly in
contact with the internet... that's why I guess that it's ideal to run a
monowall (or pfsense) in vmware for testing out new features...

kind regards,
michel