[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben Carlisle" <bcarlisle at 24oz dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall-list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple Dynamic DNS Hosts/Services
 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:49:02 -0600
I'd like to make a feature request... The ability to have the Dynamic DNS
client update more than one Dynamic DNS service or host. I use DHS as a
dynamic nameserving service, but I have multiple hosts that point to the
same place.

I have a workaround in place now -- I've written a bash script on a LAN
machine that parses out m0n0wall's IP address and updates my DHS hosts for
me. However it is a chickenscratch piece of code and I'd like to have
something a little more robust.

I'm guessing this is a known limitation of ez-ipupdate?

thanks
-Ben