[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben Carlisle" <bcarlisle at 24oz dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Simple Traffic Shaping Setup
 Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:10:25 -0600
I'd like to extend Benjamin's question and ask if there is any help/HOWTO
that includes a *conceptual* description of Traffic Shaping? I too am a
little lost on pipes and queues, priorities, delays and waits. A good FAQ on
this stuff would go a long way.

I've tried googling but most of it is all shell scripts and technical
questions about syntax.

Thanks
-Ben